ICGEB Workshop "ADVANCED RESEARCH FOR HEALTHY RIVER-SEA SYSTEMS – DESIRE"
ICGEB Workshop "ADVANCED RESEARCH FOR HEALTHY RIVER-SEA SYSTEMS – DESIRE", organized in Bucharest, Romania, in 21 – 24 September 2021, is dedicated to the dissemination of the advances in the field of biotechnologies for environmental health that can significantly improve the quality of river-sea systems health.
The objectives of the DESIRE meeting are to provide an opportunity for scientists around the world to present and discuss their latest scientific results and to develop stronger relationships between researchers from different areas of healthy river-sea systems.
The workshop will cover the following (but not limited to) main topics:
- Approaches to improving resilience and biodiversity in ecosystems
- Innovative solutions for the healthy river-sea systems
- Advanced biotechnology for the sustainable bioeconomy of the healthy river-sea systems
- Assess and mitigate the impacts of global climate change and the multiple natural and human induced stressors on the healthy river-sea systems
- Methodologies, standards and procedures on all aspects of healthy river-sea systems research
- Analytics and modelling of the healthy river-sea systems
Scientific event language
The official language of the workshop is English (the oral communications & the presentations, the abstracts & the posters).
The DESIRE2021 workshop is organized by the National Institute of Research and Development for Biological Sciences …
The accommodation will be in a hotel located in Bucharest downtown. Information and rates will be listed on the scientific event web site.…
Scientific event format
The workshop consists of keynote speakers’ presentations, oral presentations and posters sessions.