- Recognition of microbial functional communities and assessment of the mineralizing potential (bioleaching) for high-tech critical metals
- Research on the Biological Action of Heavy Charged Particles with Different Energy, 2011: “Theoretical study of mutagenesis induced by ionizing radiations with different characteristics in bacterial and higher eukaryotic cells”
- FP7 KBBE, 2011-2015: “Assessing and Monitoring the impacts of Genetically modified plants on Agro-ecosystems” (AMIGA)
- ANCS-IUCN Dubna, 2011-2014: “Investigating the effects induced by heavy charged particles with different degrees of power on some cellular processes”.
- Brancusi – Romania – France bilateral program, 2011-2012: “Enzyme biosensors for sensitive and selective determination of toxic substances” (ENZYTOX)
- Romania – Greece bilateral program: “Monitoring and bioremediation of areas with a high degree of contamination, utilizing “green technology”.
- Romania – Moldova bilateral cooperation program, 2013-2014: “Analysis of intraspecific genetic polymorphism for the development of molecular markers of some chemothypes of medicinal and aromatic plants”.
- Romania – Moldova bilateral cooperation program, 2013-2014: “Evaluation and characterization of genetic resources in potentially inflammatory Lamiaceae species for in situ and ex situ preservation”
- FP7 – ENVIRONMENT, 2013-2015: “Macroregion: capacity building excellence in river systems (basin, delta and sea)” (DANCERS)
- SCOPES (Scientific cooperation between Eastern Europe and Switzerland) – SCOPES 2013-2016: Joint Research Projects, 2014-2017: “Capitalization of the natural potential of several medicinal and aromatic species in Artemisia genus with economic and ecological value in Moldova.
- EEA Financial Mechanism 2009-2014/Research within Priority Sectors, 2014-2017: “Molecular authentication of complex herbal food supplements for safety and efficacy” – PhytoAuthent